B. Deemer Gallery is dedicated to assisting in presentation and care of art through our highly respected custom framing department. We offer experienced professional advice in the proper preservation care and appropriate design of your custom framing choices. Whether you are custom framing photographs, contemporary art, portraits or period pieces, we have a vast number of options and prices to choose from. Our custom framing department uses proper archival and reversible custom picture framing methods and materials so the art will be less subject to fading, staining and acid burn which can cause irreparable damage to artwork. Whatever you are custom framing, we ensure that it will not only look its very best, but the integrity of your artwork is preserved as well.
You can order ready-made frames available in standard sizes available for pick up at the gallery or shipped to your doorstep. Browse available selections in our Photo Frame Collection (4x6 to 8x10 inches) and Picture Frame Collection (8x10 to 24x36 inches)
For a more specialized, custom approach to framing one of a kind pieces, visit us at the gallery and let our professional designers help you find the perfect framing option to fit your needs.
Our extensive custom picture frame moulding selection includes:
- Hand-carved and finished Karat gold period styles with classic detail, which can be modified to meet your custom picture framing specifications.
- Hand finished solid hardwood custom picture frames; natural (oiled) or stained finishes
- Lacquered veneer custom picture frames with inlay detail
- Welded corner steel, raw with weld slub joints or finely etched finishes
- Custom picture frames covered with your choice of leathers with custom tooling and hardware details
- Modern cap and canvas float frames
- Solid acrylic custom picture frames in clear, frosted or patterned styles in your choice of color
- Acrylic box custom picture frame
Specialty custom picture framing mat details:
- French lines with hand painted watercolor wash or marbled paper bands
- Fillet inserts
- Painted or gilded beveled edges
- Upholstered linen, silk or cotton mats and liners